Intro

The Chad Medal is a prestigious medal awarded to the fuckwit of the week. It is named in honour of one of the world's bona fide fuckwits, Chad Cornes. The public are free to nominate anyone they feel is deserving of winning the Chad. Nominations must be submitted by Friday 12pm each week and an esteemed panel of judges decides the winner.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Round 6 Winner

Like round 4 there was no need for any other nominees for this weeks Chad Medal. Charlie Sheen has romped it in with his series of nonsensical tirades that make Tony Abbott look like Sir Robert Menzies. Here are some of his greatest hits.

- " High treason has occurred. The scales of justice are in a state of radical disarray. Together we must right this infantile wrong.

- " My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat is Not an Option Show is coming to you. This is where you will hear the real story from the warlock. Bring it I dare you " .

- " It's a drug called Charlie Sheen, if you take it your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body " .

- " This is not a bowl, it's a cauldron for awesomeness " .

- " Like I said, you're with me, or your with the trolls. Jon ( Cryer ) has not called me. He's a turncoat, a traitor, a troll " .

- " Put yourself in my shoes for one warlock nanosecond. At some point there is nothing to say. Only war to wage ..... The winds are howling tonight. The gods are hungry. The beast is alive. And awake. And deadly " .

- This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of the bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists " .

- " I'm not bipolar, I'm bi-winning. I win here and I win there " .

- " I closed my eyes and made it so with the power of my mind, and unlearned 22 years of fiction ..... the fiction of AA. It's a silly book written by a broken-down fool " .

- " I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rockstar from Mars " .

- " I have a different constitution. I have a different brain. I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs " .

- " My fangs are dripping tiger blood " .

- " My brain ..... fires in a way that is ..... I don't know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm " .


Now seriously, do I need to explain any further why this fucken nutbag gets the award this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment